Friday, July 2, 2010

Maiden Voyage, not done but had the itch....











With a good cleaning and new curtains and fresh paint I couldnt wait any longer and off we went for a short weekend trip up the road to Cheyenne WY. We spent most of the weekend antiquing and resting.

At the campground our little glamper was the talk of the place. We had many people stop by to take a look and tell us about the little camper they once had. Now their stuck with their monster mansions on wheels.

We tested out the new awning, it stood up to those notorious wyoming winds with only a little sag. Something to work on for the next trip. Dave even cooked breakfast on our last morning there!

You'll notice the appliances have been painted red. I just couldn't stomach avacado green anymore!

My list of things to make for or change in the glamper has grown. This includes finding a name for the little darlin. Little House on the Bumper is to long I think but I'll keep thinking. Feel free to leave me a comment with any suggestions.




3 comments:

  1. hmmm, what about the "Roamin' Home" or better yet, simply...
    "lil darlin' "...
    But what ever you call it, enjoy all the fun you are going to have with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome job you've done! Just beautiful. I have enjoyed your pictures and look forward to checking in on your blog. BTW, I love your Jack Russell. So you know all about those terrier moments. ;)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been along time sense you have posted that I don't know if you will get this or not, but I love your trailer. Are you still camping with it, or have you traded up to a bigger one? You put so much work into it and it is a real charmer. I have a question, did you have to buy special paint for the stove, or does rattle can rust-o-lem work? Check out my Sister's on the fly post. Have a great day, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete